Alaska Car Accident Attorney
Let Our Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Your Entitled Compensation
If you have been involved in a car accident that resulted in serious injury, you may experience difficulties attempting to recover the financial compensation you deserve to pay for medical costs, lost earnings, and even pain and suffering. The negligent party may claim you were actually at fault or the insurance company may fail to provide a reasonable settlement offer. It is in your best interest to retain legal representation from an experienced lawyer.
At Lowe Law Group, we are committed to helping our clients recover the compensation and justice they deserve. With millions of dollars recovered on behalf of our clients over the years, we understand what it takes to hold negligent parties accountable for their actions and ensure insurance companies offer the maximum settlement amount. Furthermore, we offer our services on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t have to pay for our legal services until we are victorious.
If you or a loved one recently got into a car accident, don't wait. Contact our car accident attorneys online or call (907) 268-4727 to schedule a free consultation today.
Alaska Auto Insurance Laws
When it comes to auto insurance, Alaska is considered a “fault” state. This means motorists who are injured in collisions may elect to either file a claim against the other driver’s insurer or their own insurer. No matter how serious the injuries or property damage involved in the crash, injured victims can go to court to seek monetary damages.
Our firm handles the following types of car accident cases:
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Fatigued driving accidents
- Reckless driving accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Single-vehicle accidents
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents
- Defective auto part accidents
As soon as the collision occurs, it is important to seek immediate medical attention if there are any serious injuries involved. Also, call law enforcement to obtain a police report, take photos of the damages and injuries, and obtain contact information from the motorists involved and any witnesses. All of this can be used as evidence to support your injury claim.
How Can A Car Accident Attorney in Alaska Help You?
Hiring a professional car accident attorney can help you tremendously during this difficult time. Car accidents are traumatic, no matter the severity of the accident. Let us help you receive the compensation that they deserve, while you focus on healing from the accident.
Some ways that a car accident attorney can help you include the following:
- Offering objective legal advice: Your car accident attorney will know the ins and outs of the legal system and will be there to answer all of your questions and offer you important legal guidance.
- Supporting you: Your car accident lawyer will have worked with many individuals seeking compensation after a car accident. Knowing that you have a lawyer next to you that knows what he or she is doing can alleviate stress and serve as a great support system for you.
- Taking care of paperwork: You can rest assured that your lawyers will handle all of the paperwork involved with your case, and will help you avoid making costly mistakes that may prolong the process.
- Gathering strong evidence: You will need evidence associated with your car accident to effectively support your case. Your car accident attorney will have the skills and experience that are required to collect the evidence that you need.
- Effectively negotiating: Your car accident lawyer will effectively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, in order to help you receive a favorable settlement.
- Representing you: Your lawyers will advise you as to whether it's in your best interest to go to court. If so, your attorney will be there to represent you and fight for your rights.
- Helping you receive a favorable outcome: A car accident attorney will help to maximize your compensation amount and help you receive the favorable outcome that you deserve.
If you or someone you care about has gotten into a car accident, seeking professional help is vital. Don't wait - the sooner you get help, the higher chances you have of receiving the compensation amount that you or your loved one truly deserves.
Call (907) 268-4727 to Start Your Claim Today
Our Alaska car accident attorney understands how costly car accidents can be. While you recover from your injury, we can investigate your accident, collect evidence, negotiate with insurance companies, and maximize your settlement on your behalf. Let us help you hold the negligent party accountable for their actions and protect your rights throughout the legal process.
Contact us and schedule a free consultation for more information today.
Watch the video below to hear our attorneys explain why it is so important to hire an attorney after a car accident:
Our Team Is Your TeamThe Right Attorney Can Make All the Difference
A Sense of Understanding
We will step into your shoes to better understand your goals and effectively fight for the justice that you deserve in your case.
A Client-First Philosophy
Our team is prepared to do whatever is necessary to ensure your comfort and convenience, from traveling to you to arranging your medical care.
A Personalized Experience
Our attorneys refuse to treat you like another number and are committed to being directly involved in your case every step of the way.
A Results-Driven Approach
We have recovered over $265 million dollars for injury victims in the past and are committed to winning your case next.
A Network of Support
When you hire our firm, you not only get the support of one attorney but a large team guiding you through the legal process.
A Compassionate Team
Our attorneys are truly empathetic advocates whom you can count on to be in your corner when you need them most.