Peter Lowe is the founder of Lowe Law Group and a prominent personal injury lawyer. His zealous work in advocating for injured clients has earned him the National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America list. Mr. Lowe is committed to handling cases in a quick and effective way so that his clients can get fairly compensated as soon as possible. Mr. Lowe has achieved success in resolving cases at trial, mediation and even pre-suit. He is committed to taking whatever road is required to ensure his client the highest recovery possible in the shortest time. Mr. Lowe has helped client’s recover more than $30,000,000 during his career.
Mr. Lowe prides himself on giving straightforward advice and direction to his clients. His compassion for his clients fuel his drive to be the very best advocate possible. Mr. Lowe has also been named by the Mass Tort Trial Lawyers as a Top 25 Mass Tort Trial Lawyer.
Mr. Lowe has handled a diverse range of personal injury and mass tort cases including:
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Mass Torts
- Bicycle Accidents
- Defective Medical Products
- Defective Pharmaceuticals
Protecting Your Future
Mr. Lowe’s work has helped create a safer community. His cases against negligence perpetrated by both individuals and big corporations have raised public awareness on the importance of remaining vigilant. Careless driving, medical malpractice, and defective pharmaceuticals all have serious consequences—and attorney Peter Lowe has made significant strides in protecting people from these traumas. He has also been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in America.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (J.D., Magna cum laude)
- Nevada Law Review
- Weber State University (B.A., cum laude)
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable James H. Mahan of the United States District Court of Nevada
- Snell & Wilmer, Summer Associate
- Kristopher K. Greenwood, LC, Associate
- Supreme Court of Utah
- United States District Court of Utah
- Supreme Court of North Dakota
- Supreme Court of New Mexico
- United States District Court of New Mexico
- United States District Court of North Dakota