Ogden Personal Injury Attorneys
Fighting for the Wrongfully Injured in Utah – (801) 797-3444
Lowe Law Group and our Ogden personal injury attorneys believe in doing what is right for our clients and making the legal process of filing a personal injury claim as easy for them as possible. A key part of our principals is offering our clients contingency fee agreements, which states we do not collect attorney fees at all unless we win the case and collect a verdict, award, or settlement for our client.
In order to improve our own chances of succeeding, we like to take the time to really get to know our clients, sit down with them to thoroughly discuss their accident or incident, and create a personalized strategy for negotiations or litigation, if need be. We know that your future comfort and wellbeing are both on the line, and we intend to do everything in our power to make things right and secure your maximized compensation.
Here are a few of the reasons why people work with our attorney team:
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
- Each case we take gets one-on-one attention.
- We prefer to stay in communication with our clients – no surprises.
- Every case is approached by a team of legal professionals.
Managing Your Personal Injury Case on Your Behalf
No one wants to have to sort through legalese and paperwork after being in an accident. People would understandably rather rest, relax, and try to recuperate as much as they can. Our injury lawyers in Ogden know as much and respect the want to take it easy and stay out of legal complications. We can manage your injury claim from start to finish so you can do just that, no matter what type of claim it may be. Right now, you deserve steadfast legal advocacy that never backs down from a fight. You deserve the talents of Lowe Law Group.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Take to Settle?
Those who have been involved in an accident that resulted in personal injuries to themselves or another have found themselves at a crossroads. With all the unknowns ahead, being clear on how long your case may take is important to having confidence in the road ahead.
The length of time that your case takes will vary depending on numerous factors. When you try to handle your case alone, however, it will likely be a drawn out process that does not result in a favorable outcome to you. By working together with a lawyer committed to your case, the settlement process will be much smoother and more effective.
Our legal team will never rush through the legal process to get your case in and out of the door, but we will take measures to ensure each step is as effective as possible. Here are some of the factors that can impact the length of the process:
- Legal or Factual Conflicts - Many of these conflicts can be resolved through evidence such as medical records, imaging results, witness interviews, photographs of injuries, etc.
- Medical Treatment - Make sure that you obtain thorough medical treatment and follow all of the prescribed steps for recovery. Not only will this help you heal but it will also help prevent unnecessary complications.
- The Amount of Money Involved - If the case involves large amounts of money resulting from severe injuries, it may take longer for the insurance company to settle.
- Whether or Not You File a Lawsuit - You and your attorney will need to decide whether a lawsuit is necessary or whether it can be settled outside of court.
Reach out to a member of our team immediately after suffering your injury from another person’s negligence. The sooner you file a claim and report damages, the sooner your case can be settled.