Car Accident Lawyer
Suffering Serious Injuries After an Auto Accident?
At Lowe Law Group, our skilled attorneys work hard to ensure that car accident victims receive the top-quality guidance and representation they need to pursue claims for compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident and you have questions about what to do next, we invite you to contact our firm to discuss your case with a qualified car accident lawyer during a free, no-obligation consultation. We would be happy to answer your questions about what types of compensation you are eligible to pursue, how much your case may be worth, and who can be held liable for your accident.
Need to have your case reviewed by a legal professional?
Call Lowe Law Group at (801) 900-4681.
Why Choose Lowe Law Group for your Auto Accident Case?
- Personalized, attentive representation
- You pay nothing unless we win your case
- Open communication during your case
- Spanish-speaking services available
- Millions of dollars recovered for the injured
Dealing with Car Insurance Companies
Most people pay high premiums for insurance like automobile, medical, health, and homeowners insurance. In Utah, drivers are required to be insured. That means when somebody is injured in a car accident, there should be insurance available to cover the cost of the injury. Unfortunately, many insurance companies are difficult or unwilling to pay any money when an accident occurs. These insurance companies have billions of dollars and thousands of employees, and it is good business for them to pay you as little as possible.
Common reasons for insurance injury denials:
- Pain unrelated to accident: Make sure you receive medical treatment as soon as possible after an accident, otherwise insurance may argue your pain is from an unrelated incident.
- Accident was your fault: Insurance companies will be going out of their way to find some proof that the accident was your fault. Don’t be intimidated.
- Preexisting injury: If you have preexisting medical conditions that make you more likely to suffer an injury, it is not uncommon for insurance agencies to deny claims based on this. Seek legal counsel if this happens, you should not be rejected if the accident was someone else’s fault, regardless of prior conditions.
This is where Lowe Law Group comes in. When you retain us as your counsel, our team helps level the playing field between massive insurance companies and you. We use all legal avenues provided by the judicial system to ensure the insurance company pays you fair compensation when you get hurt by their insured or are seeking compensation under your own coverage.
Speak with a Car Accident Attorney Today
Lowe Law Group is so confident in our ability to recover compensation on your behalf that we only take payment once we have secured the money that you are owed. Our no-fee unless we win guarantee allows people who have been hurt to retain competent legal counsel without having to pay extensive legal fees or retainers up front. Let us help you get paid so you can recover financially, physically, and emotionally following your accident.
To discuss your case with a seasoned car accident attorney, call us at (801) 900-4681 today.