Car Accident Lawyer
Suffering Serious Injuries After an Auto Accident?
At Lowe Law Group, our skilled attorneys work hard to ensure that car accident victims receive the top-quality guidance and representation they need to pursue claims for compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident and you have questions about what to do next, we invite you to contact our firm to discuss your case with a qualified car accident lawyer during a free, no-obligation consultation. We would be happy to answer your questions about what types of compensation you are eligible to pursue, how much your case may be worth, and who can be held liable for your accident.
We handle a wide range of car accident cases, regardless of the cause. Whether you were harmed by a distracted driver, drunk driver, driver who was texting, or another circumstance, we encourage you to give us a call at once.
What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
Understanding how an attorney for accidents can help you is the first step in making sure your rights are protected and recovering the compensation you deserve. A car accident attorney is a legal professional who can help victims of car accidents recover the compensation they deserve for their losses. They provide guidance and representation to those who have been injured in an auto accident, whether it was caused by a distracted driver, drunk driver, or another circumstance.
Car accident attorneys are experienced in handling cases involving all types of injuries and can help hold liable parties accountable for their actions. With the help of a qualified car accident lawyer, you can pursue your claim with confidence and fight for the maximum amount of financial recovery available to you.
An auto accident attorney can help you:
- Evaluate a car accident case
- Determine which parties to hold liable for your injuries and losses
- Assist with collecting evidence related to the accident
- Obtain police reports and medical records related to the crash
- Negotiate with insurance companies on behalf of clients if necessary
- Represent you in court if litigation is required
- Help determine an accurate settlement amount for a claim
- Offer legal guidance throughout the process
- File any paperwork associated with a car accident lawsuit or claim
- Protect your rights as an injured victim
Why Choose Lowe Law Group for your Auto Accident Case?
- Personalized, attentive representation
- You pay nothing unless we win your case
- Open communication during your case
- Spanish-speaking services available
- Millions of dollars recovered for the injured
Dealing with Car Insurance Companies
Most people pay high premiums for insurance like automobile, medical, health, and homeowners insurance. In Utah, drivers are required to be insured. That means when somebody is injured in a car accident, there should be insurance available to cover the cost of the personal injury. Unfortunately, many insurance companies are difficult or unwilling to pay any money when an accident occurs. These insurance companies have billions of dollars and thousands of employees, and it is good business for them to pay you as little as possible.
Common reasons for insurance injury denials:
- Pain unrelated to accident: Make sure you receive medical treatment as soon as possible after an accident, otherwise insurance may argue your pain is from an unrelated incident.
- Accident was your fault: Insurance companies will be going out of their way to find some proof that the accident was your fault. Don’t be intimidated.
- Preexisting injury: If you have preexisting medical conditions that make you more likely to suffer an injury, it is not uncommon for insurance agencies to deny claims based on this. Seek legal counsel if this happens, you should not be rejected if the accident was someone else’s fault, regardless of prior conditions.
This is where Lowe Law Group comes in. When you retain us as your counsel, our team helps level the playing field between massive insurance companies and you. We use all legal avenues provided by the judicial system to ensure the insurance company pays you fair compensation when you get hurt by their insured or are seeking compensation under your own coverage.
Speak with a Car Accident Attorney Today
Lowe Law Group is so confident in our ability to recover compensation on your behalf that we only take payment once we have secured the money that you are owed. Our no-fee unless we win guarantee allows people who have been hurt to retain competent legal counsel without having to pay extensive legal fees or retainers up front. Let us help you get paid so you can recover financially, physically, and emotionally following your accident. You can also read guide, Motor Vehicle Accident Overview: A Comprehensive Guide or watch the following video of Partners Peter Lowe and Eric Hinckley discuss the process of choosing an attorney.
As an experienced law firm, Lowe Law Group has 30 office locations throughout the country that represent car accident claims, including:
- Cedar Rapids
- Coeur d'Alene
- Des Moines
- Federal Way
- Grand Forks
- Las Vegas
- Rapid City
- Salt Lake City
- Sioux Falls
In addition, we also serve these locations:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
A Sense of Understanding
We will step into your shoes to better understand your goals and effectively fight for the justice that you deserve in your case.
A Client-First Philosophy
Our team is prepared to do whatever is necessary to ensure your comfort and convenience, from traveling to you to arranging your medical care.
A Personalized Experience
Our attorneys refuse to treat you like another number and are committed to being directly involved in your case every step of the way.
A Results-Driven Approach
We have recovered over $265 million dollars for injury victims in the past and are committed to winning your case next.
A Network of Support
When you hire our firm, you not only get the support of one attorney but a large team guiding you through the legal process.
A Compassionate Team
Our attorneys are truly empathetic advocates whom you can count on to be in your corner when you need them most.