Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Eugene
Offering Personalized, Client-Focused Representation
If you or someone you love was involved in a motorcycle accident in Eugene,
Oregon or the surrounding areas, turn to the team at Lowe Law Firm for
trusted legal guidance and tireless advocacy. Unlike a lot of other
personal injury law firms, we know that no two motorcycle accident cases are the same.
We never provide cookie-cutter representation to our clients; instead,
we offer personalized service tailored to you and your unique situation.
At Lowe Law Firm, our clients come first. We want to hear your story and
learn how we can help. When you choose to work with our firm, you get
an entire team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals, accident reconstructionists,
and medical experts all working together to build the strongest possible
case on your behalf. We will handle everything so that you can simply
focus on healing. Throughout the process, we will provide consistent communication,
updates of your case’s progress, and will remain available to assist
you whenever you need us.
Our Eugene motorcycle accident attorneys are here to listen to your story
and provide the guidance you need. Call
(541) 399-8108 or
contact us online for a free, no-pressure consultation.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
Being involved in a motorcycle accident is a frightening experience. In
the immediate aftermath of the accident, you may require medical attention
and, in the days and weeks following, you may be unsure of what to do
next. In fact, there are a few important steps you should take after a
motorcycle accident in order to protect yourself and your right to seek
Immediately after the accident, do the following (to the best of your ability):
- Get medical attention for yourself or anyone who needs it; call 9-1-1 if necessary
- Leave your motorcycle where it is unless it is unsafe to do so
- Remove yourself from the road and safely get out of harm’s way
- Do not move anyone who appears seriously injured; wait for paramedics to arrive
- Contact police and have them come out to the scene of the accident
- If anyone was injured, file a police report with the police at the scene
- Be honest about what happened, but do not admit fault or apologize for the crash
- Take down the name, contact information, and insurance information of the
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident, as well as your injuries
- Write down or record any witness statements
In the hours and days after the accident, do the following (again, to the
best of your ability):
- Write down everything you can remember about the accident
- Follow all doctors’ orders and attend follow-up appointments
- Notify your own insurance company about the accident
- Avoid speaking to any adjusters from the other person’s insurance company
- Contact a motorcycle accident attorney in Eugene
Remember: the other person’s insurance company is NOT on your side.
Often, liable insurance company adjusters will try to contact you in order
to get you to accidentally or unwittingly admit fault for the accident.
You may even say something that you don’t realize can be construed
as admitting fault. They may also try to get you to shrug off your injuries
or downplay their severity. This can later be used to dispute or deny
your claim. It is ALWAYS in your best interests to avoid talking to the
other party’s insurance company before first retaining an attorney.
How Lowe Law Firm Can Help
When it comes to helping injured motorcyclists navigate the complex legal
process and working to recover the compensation they need to move forward,
our firm draws on years of experience and a proven record of success in
order to build strong cases. We know that no two clients are alike and,
with this in mind, we provide each and every client with the attentive
counsel and representation they deserve. We will listen to your unique
story and work to fully understand your specific legal concerns and goals.
Our Eugene motorcycle accident lawyers can help you seek compensation for
your medical bills, disability, lost income and wages, pain and suffering,
and emotional distress in the wake of a serious accident. We offer all
of our legal services on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are absolutely
no fees unless we win a settlement or verdict on your behalf—guaranteed!
Your initial consultation is completely free and confidential; we want
to hear your story and provide you with the information and guidance you
need, no pressure and at no cost. We can even travel to meet you if your
injuries prevent you from making it into our office.
To learn more, or to request your free initial consultation, call us at
(541) 399-8108 or
submit an online contact form today.