Salt Lake City Wrongful Death Lawyers
Trusted Legal Advocacy You Can Rely On
If your loved one has died at the hands of another, you are likely wondering how you can pursue justice on behalf of their untimely death. This is when our Salt Lake City wrongful death attorneys of Lowe Law Group will step in. Our legal team will treat your case with the urgency, attention to detail, and sincere dedication it deserves. We take pride in helping you and your family survive this difficult time as seamlessly as possible.
If you are any of the below people in relation to the deceased, you may pursue compensation for the wrongful death of your loved one:
- Immediate family, such as a spouse, biological or adopted child, or parent
- Domestic or life partner, putative spouse (someone who had a good faith belief of a marriage)
- Parent of a deceased or unborn fetus
- Financial dependent
- Someone who suffers financially as a result of the death, even if you are not related to the victim by blood or marriage
- Distant family member, such as a brother, sister, or grandparent
Contact Our Skilled & Experienced Salt Lake City Wrongful Death Lawyers Today
Lowe Law Group is comprised of a relentless and results-driven legal team who has one goal in mind: allowing our clients to move forward as seamlessly as possible. We know the death of a loved one is never easy to cope with, and all we want to do is find a way to ease you and your family of that pain. If you are seeking a capable, skilled, and knowledgeable Salt Lake City wrongful death attorney to fight for your rights, we at Lowe Law Group want to be there for you in your time of need.
Please don’t hesitate to schedule your initial consultation today. Call (801) 762-6808.