Salt Lake City Car Accident Attorneys
Lowe Law Group Can Advocate on Your Behalf
Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. Their unpredictability, coupled with the fact that they are preventable in a number of cases, makes them one of the most devastating experiences for anyone to endure. Unfortunately, auto accidents often result in painful and potentially life-changing injuries. It is for this exact reason you need to rely on the services our car accident lawyers in Salt Lake City, Utah to fight for you.
Car accidents can occur as a result of the following and more:
- Distracted driving, such as texting or talking on the phone while driving
- Drunk driving
- Defective vehicle manufacturing
- Poor road conditions
- Driver fatigue
- Reckless driving, such as running red lights or stop signs
If you are the victim of any of the above, we can relentlessly pursue the justice you deserve. Sadly, victims of car accidents are often left to deal with insurance companies who make it difficult for you to obtain the compensation you deserve, as they are unwilling or resistant to accommodate your needs. Whether you financially suffering due to expensive medical bills, loss of work and wages, or emotional distress, we can and will help to the best of our ability until your injury case is resolved.
What to Expect During Your Car Accident Case in Utah
Building an effective personal injury claim is a complex process that will require a powerful law firm to fight for you. There are certain actions that can endanger your entire accident claim, however, which is why you should know what steps to take for an effective case. You should also know what potential legal issues you may encounter as you start to file your car accident injury claim:
- Disputed Liability - It is quite common that the insurance company will try to push back on the claim that you file and refuse liability for the accident. Our legal team can help build a powerful case and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Medical Bills - Organizing and understanding your medical bills associated with the accident can be complex. Our team can help assess what damages you are owed and who to pursue compensation against.
- Property Damage Claims - One of the largest setbacks could be the complications associated with getting compensation for their vehicle damage. If your vehicle was totaled, this can cause an even greater complication for you. Not only will getting to work and around town be difficult, Our legal team will do everything we can to help you get back on your feet.
Utah's Liability Laws
Utah is one of several states that has a "no-fault" insurance system for auto accident cases. If two parties are involved in an accident, one party will be at fault. In a no-fault state, however, each individual insurance company will compensate the policyholder for the injuries they suffered, regardless of who was at fault for the accident.
This type of insurance policy does still provide the opportunity for the victim party to file a claim. Individuals can sue for non-economic damages, but there may be limits and constraints in place. It is for this reason that you should work with a knowledgeable attorney to build your case and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Contact A Salt Lake City Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you have been injured in a car crash caused by another’s negligence, now is the time to enlist the legal guidance and representation you deserve.
Why Choose Lowe Law Group?
- Our legal team has a track record of success and has recovered millions of dollars
- We promise to provide you personalized attention and tailor solutions
- We are in regular communication in order to ensure that you are always in the loop
- Our firm offers free, no-obligation consultations
At Lowe Law Group, we are comprised of Salt Lake City car accident attorneys who understand just how difficult it is to move on following an accident, which is why we want to do everything possible to successfully advocate on your behalf. Don’t face this difficult time without us on your side.
Contact our legal team at (801) 762-6808 today.