Bismarck Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Your Recovery Matters
Were you injured in a motorcycle accident? Was your loved one killed after being hit by a drunk, reckless, or distracted driver? At Lowe Law Firm, we understand that you are likely facing one of the most difficult times in your life. While nothing can ever truly compensate you for what you have been through, our Bismarck motorcycle accident attorneys can help you meet the challenges that still lay ahead. We understand the many unique nuances involved in motorcycle accident claims—and we know how to overcome them in order to secure the compensation you need and deserve. Throughout the process, we are prepared to answer your questions, address your concerns, and act as your tireless advocate and guide through the legal process.
Here at Lowe Law Firm, we genuinely care. Your recovery and your future matter to us. If you’re ready to share your story, we invite you to reach out and request a completely free and confidential consultation. There is absolutely no pressure to hire us but, if you do, you will not owe any attorneys’ fees unless we successfully secure a settlement or verdict for you.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
If you are reading this, chances are you have been recently involved in a motorcycle accident. If you have not yet seen a doctor, now is the time to do so. Even if you believe you were not seriously injured, you could have underlying or yet-undetected injuries; making sure you get proper medical care is the best way to ensure your continued health and well-being.
Once you have received adequate medical treatment for your injuries, take the following steps:
- If possible, document the scene of the accident by taking pictures of your motorcycle and the other involved vehicle(s). If this is not possible, it is still a good idea to document what happened by writing down everything you can remember as soon as possible. Take pictures of your motorcycle if it sustained damage and any visible injuries you have.
- Make sure to get the other involved driver’s information, including their name, contact information, and insurance information. This will be extremely useful later when filing your personal injury claim.
- If there were any witnesses, and you are able to do so, take down their statements either in writing or by taking a video.
- Never admit guilt or say things like, “I’m sorry” at the scene of the accident. Though it can be tempting—and even instinctual—to do so, this could be used against you later in order to prove that you were somehow at fault for the accident. This, in turn, could prevent you from recovering compensation.
- If you were injured, make sure to file a police report. Police should have been called to the scene of the accident and, if this was the case, they will typically make the report on your behalf.
- Avoid speaking to any insurance adjusters from the other person’s insurance company. Though they may seem friendly, these adjusters are NOT on your side. Their only job is to limit the amount the insurance company has to pay out and, as such, they will often look for evidence they can use against you.
- Contact an attorney. This is perhaps the most important thing you can do if you were injured in a motorcycle accident. An attorney will be able to provide you with personalized counsel tailored to your unique situation and advise you on what to do next.
Contact Lowe Law Firm
Many people hesitate to hire an attorney after an accident, believing that doing so is expensive and an unnecessary hassle. But, contrary to popular belief, the opposite is true. Personal injury attorneys offer their services on a contingency fee basis, meaning their fees are contingent on them winning your case. If they don’t recover a settlement or verdict, they don’t get paid. Additionally, rather than being a hassle, working with a personal injury attorney can allow you the ability to focus on healing while your attorney focuses on the legal aspects of your case and on securing you the compensation you need to move forward with your life.
At Lowe Law Firm, our Ogden motorcycle accident lawyers are ready to hear from you and learn how they can help. Over our years in practice, we have successfully secured millions of dollars for our clients. We are proud to celebrate our clients’ victories, not because it shows our skill, but because it reveals the real ways that we have helped actual people recover and move forward.
A Sense of Understanding
We will step into your shoes to better understand your goals and effectively fight for the justice that you deserve in your case.
A Client-First Philosophy
Our team is prepared to do whatever is necessary to ensure your comfort and convenience, from traveling to you to arranging your medical care.
A Personalized Experience
Our attorneys refuse to you like another number and are committed to being directly involved in your case every step of the way.
A Results-Driven Approach
We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the past and are committed to winning your case next.
A Network of Support
When you hire our firm, you not only get the support of one attorney but a large team guiding you through the legal process.
A Compassionate Team
Our attorneys are truly empathetic advocates whom you can count on to be in your corner when you need them most.