Tacoma Wrongful Death Attorneys
Compassionate & Comprehensive Legal Care
When someone dies at the hands of another, there are certain steps to be taken in protecting the survivors of the victim. This begins with filing a wrongful death suit, which is meant to allow survivors the opportunity to fight for compensation in accordance to the tragedy. Our Tacoma wrongful death lawyers of Lowe Law Group are dedicated to pursuing justice on behalf of those who have suffered at the hands of another’s negligence or misconduct. Nothing is quite as devastating as losing a loved one prematurely, especially when the tragedy could have been preventable--this is why our legal team wants to advocate on your behalf.
The following parties may sue for wrongful death:
- Immediate family, such as spouses, biological and adopted children, and parents
- Domestic or life partners, putative spouses (someone who had good faith belief of a marriage) and financial dependents
- Distant family members, such as brothers, sisters, and grandparents
- Those who suffer financially as a result of the death, even if they are not related to the victim by blood or marriage
- Parents of a deceased or unborn fetus
Contact Our Determined Tacoma Wrongful Death Lawyers Today
Lowe Law Group is comprised of experienced, skilled, and tenacious Tacoma wrongful death attorneys who have on goal in mind: fighting for the rights of our clients until the case is resolved. We will thoroughly investigate the details of your case, in order to determine who is at fault for the premature, tragic death of your loved one. Wrongful death lawsuits are incredibly complex, and they are emotionally taxing on all involved--which is why we will do everything in our power to deliver you the results you and your loved ones deserve.
Interested in scheduling an initial consultation? Contact us by calling (253) 201-1552.