Wanting to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, Tyler Martin aimed his life towards a legal career path. He knows how complicated any legal matter can become, especially when a party is not well-versed with legalese and intricate case law. As an advocate for individuals and companies alike, he is always proud to pursue justice through his representation.
As a former insurance defense attorney, Tyler Martin has seen the other side of a claim, case, and courtroom many times. He brings all the insight gained from this experience to the personal injury claims our law firm handles today. Our clients can rest a little easier knowing that there is a truly experienced advocate standing up for them. With his focus, dedication, and insider-knowledge, he can confidently pursue a maximized compensation amount for clients in any personal injury claim, regardless of the case complications.
- University of Utah (2005)
- Brigham Young University Law School (2008)
- David Miles McGuire Gardner of Arizona: Worked with large banking institutions and individuals through the bankruptcy process
- Smith & Glauser: Defended insurance carriers and builders in multimillion dollar construction defect litigation.
- Rencher Anjeweirden: Defended doctors and nursing homes in medical malpractice claims.
- Supreme Court of Utah
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- Supreme Court of Colorado