Greg is a Buckeye through and through. He puts his tremendous experience as an Ohio attorney to work every day delivering exceptional solutions to his client's legal issues. His sense of urgency and compassion are unmatched and create lasting relationships with his clients that keep them coming back to the Lowe Law Group time and time again. Greg does not back down from a fight. His pugnacious attitude is well known and has resulted in a stellar performance record for him and his clients.
Greg handles all types of personal injury cases ranging from premises and product liability claims to automobile accidents. He knows exactly what questions to ask to get to the heart of the matter and he is able to succinctly break down the legal issues for his clients and to his opponents. You can be certain that your best interests and legal rights are protected when you choose Greg and the Lowe Law Group.
Greg married his wife, Erika, in 2016. They spend their free time enjoying Columbus' incredible restaurants and nightlife and trying desperately to keep up with their little Pomeranian puppy. Greg is a huge sports fan (Go Bucks!). You will often find him at Berliner Park playing softball or diving over the sand at Flannagan's during a volleyball tournament.
- The Ohio State University (J.D.)
- The Ohio State Business Law Journal
- Miami University (B.S., Marketing)
- Karr & Sherman Co., LPA, Associate
- Gould Law, LLC, Associate
- The Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation, Legal Intern
- The Ohio Attorney General's Office, Legal Intern and Special Projects Manager
- Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Accreditation Manager
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio