Eric Hinckley is a fourth generation legal professional. Eric practices personal injury law across the Western United States. He is licensed in Nevada, Utah, North Dakota, and California. He regularly travels between these states bringing justice to injured clients. His broad legal experience and vast knowledge of the law in numerous jurisdictions makes him a formidable, far reaching attorney. His range of experience in complex personal injury cases goes from litigating trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, to auto-pedestrian accidents.
Mr. Hinckley has been named to the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 by the Trial Lawyers of America. He has also been a certified mediator, further equipping him to assist in reaching fair and timely settlements for his clients.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Alverson, Taylor, Mortensen & Sanders, Associate
- Certified Mediator (2010-present)
- Supreme Court of Utah
- United States District Court, District of Utah
- United States District Court, District of North Dakota
- Nevada Supreme Court
- United States District Court of Nevada
- California Supreme Court
- North Dakota Supreme Court
- District of Columbia - inactive