Eric Hinckley is a fourth generation legal professional, coming from a long line of competent and experienced practitioners in the field. Before becoming a Salt Lake City personal injury lawyer, Mr. Hinckley worked in one of the largest law firms in Las Vegas. During this period, he witnessed insurance companies go to extraordinary lengths to avoid compensating injury victims. This gave him a chance to learn their usual defense tactics and work out an effective series of counter arguments for motorcycle accidents, dog bites, and other personal injury cases.
Mr. Hinckley has obtained licenses to practice law in Utah, California, Nevada, North Dakota, and the District of Columbia. He garnered vast knowledge of the law in each of these states, making him a formidable, far-reaching attorney. He has also been certified as a mediator, further equipping him to assist our clients. Mr. Hinckley’s experience and professionalism have earned him a position as partner at Lowe Law Group.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Alverson, Taylor, Mortensen & Sanders, Associate
- Certified Mediator (2010-present)
- Supreme Court of Utah
- United States District Court, District of Utah
- Nevada Supreme Court
- United States District Court of Nevada
- California Supreme Court
- North Dakota Supreme Court
- District of Columbia