Attorney Brock Best is a dedicated personal injury attorney who is licensed in Utah and in Arizona. He prides himself on constantly finding ways for self-education and self-improvement, as this is what he believes makes a truly skilled personal injury attorney.
After earning his B.S. in Political Science from Utah State University, Mr. Best went on to obtain his J.D. from Arizona Summit Law School. Prior to joining Lowe Law Group, he worked at the Never Again Foundation, a nonprofit law firm, as well as Pew Law Firm. It was during this time he cultivated his experience in advocating on behalf of those who have been injured at the hands of another. Mr. Best is a strong communicator, compassionate listener, and empathetic advocate--he particularly enjoys leading his clients to the most beneficial results possible, and we are thrilled to work alongside him.
- Arizona Summit law School (formerly phoenix school of law)
- 2011 Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Acknowledged for excellence in pro-bono work during law school
- Member of the J. Ruben Clark Society
- Admissions ambassador (worked with prospective students and represented the school at national law school admissions fairs)
- Participated in Tribal Clinics and worked with local Native American tribes to address legal issues
- Supreme Court of Utah
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona